For crowdfunding portal or peer-to-peer funding marketplace operators that have taken their first steps to map out or build a portal – or perhaps already have a limited portal in operation – that want to take the next step by moving more of their offline operations online. This may also include considerations around third party sources of deal-flow or investors. See more here.
The Product Scoping Workshop is designed primarily for these audiences:
- Crowdfunding portal or peer-to-peer funding marketplace operators that have taken their first steps to map out or build a portal, and that want to move more of their offline operations online
- Portal operators that want to work more closely alongside other online marketplaces, other sources of deal-flow (either online or offline), or other sources of investors
- Securities professionals that want to move their back office processes online, such as KYC or AML processes, contract and document management, or ongoing investor relations
A typical agenda includes:
- Review of short-term and long-term objectives
- Mapping your back-office processes, including:
- Investment and due diligence
- Payments and escrow or custodial services
- Reporting, payment schedules, and document management
- Investor relations
- Identification of appropriate third-parties to support your platform
- Databases of issuers, properties, projects, or other asset types that could serve as deal-flow for your investors
- Sources of investors through other platforms or online communities
- Service providers that can support investor accreditation, credit scoring, or background checks
- Online payments, banking accounts and e-wallets such as escrow or custodial service providers
- Foreign exchange providers
For more information please get in touch.
- Introducing the Securities Crowdfunding Market MatrixSeptember 26, 2013
- Crowd Valley Offers the Framework to Enter the 21st Century Using Newly Adopted JOBS Act Title IISeptember 23, 2013
© Copyright 2013 Crowd Valley
Crowd Valley does not engage in the offer, sale or transfer of securities and securities may not be offered, sold or transferred via this website. Securities may not be offered or sold in the United States absent (i) registration under the U.S. Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the
) or (ii) an available exemption from registration under the Securities Act. Please consult legal counsel in the appropriate jurisdiction before offering, selling or buying securities as registration under the Securities Act or similar state legislation may be required.
Please note that the provision of the information on this website does not create and is not intended to create a relationship between Crowd Valley Inc. and any other person. You are not and should not regard yourself as being a client or customer of Crowd Valley Inc. and must not expect Crowd Valley Inc. to have any duties or responsibilities to you, act for you or your clients, or be responsible for providing protections afforded to customers or yourselves or be responsible for advising you in any respect.