Setting up a platform couldn’t be easier. Our self-service launch package allows you to launch your own crowdfunding platform within a week.
- Configure your own preferred logos, color schemes, content, and membership rules with Crowd Valley’s basic administrative tools.
- Move your platform to your own domain name (e.g. www.yourcrowdfundingnetwork.com).
- Access the full library of our tutorial videos, standard documents, education and other materials.
- Access to our user discussion group, where crowdfunding professionals using platforms around the world can learn from each other’s best practices.
- Publish your platform privately for your team or make it public from the start.
- Few Tips to Launch Your Crowdfunding PlatformSeptember 16, 2013
© Copyright 2013 Crowd Valley
Crowd Valley does not engage in the offer, sale or transfer of securities and securities may not be offered, sold or transferred via this website. Securities may not be offered or sold in the United States absent (i) registration under the U.S. Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the
) or (ii) an available exemption from registration under the Securities Act. Please consult legal counsel in the appropriate jurisdiction before offering, selling or buying securities as registration under the Securities Act or similar state legislation may be required.
Please note that the provision of the information on this website does not create and is not intended to create a relationship between Crowd Valley Inc. and any other person. You are not and should not regard yourself as being a client or customer of Crowd Valley Inc. and must not expect Crowd Valley Inc. to have any duties or responsibilities to you, act for you or your clients, or be responsible for providing protections afforded to customers or yourselves or be responsible for advising you in any respect.