To apply a custom theme, you must host your Notion page with Super Sign up for free here →
- Sign up with Super for free if you haven't already.
- Create a new site on Super using your newly built page's Notion page URL (Watch video guide →)
- Choose a theme from our builder themes page.
- Head into your site settings (⚙️) and click into the 'Code' page.
- At the top of the 'Head' tab, paste the theme code snippet.
- To customize your site further, be sure to check out our Code Snippets page.
- You can view a preview of the theme on a free account but to apply it to your live site and add a custom domain you will need to upgrade to a paid plan ($12 per month per site)